Gå till innehåll
aMUSEd82

1-2 spelare sökes för Gloomhaven (Malmö)

Hej allihoppa,

min svenska är inte så bra, så hoppas det är okej om jag skriver på engelska istället:

I have finally gotten my hands on Gloomhaven. The joy over this was quickly replaced by the realisation that I lack a committed and steady group of people to actually really enjoy this epic game. Turning lemons into lemonade, I thought this would be a great way to meet new people who enjoy board games as much as I do (my wife is more into the less tactical games).

So I am looking for 1 to 2 nice folks who are up for the same:

I am a 35 year old male, with a job and a small daughter. I get to play boardgames much less than I want to, especially the more complex ones I really enjoy. For Gloomhaven I would now like to find like-minded individuals, preferably in similar situations/age group, to play with on a "regular" basis. :)What regular means would really be up to us and our availability and interest. If you are interested, please write a bit about yourself in a PM, and I'll be in touch!

If we get a good group together, I am happy to include other games on the menu. For reference, I most recently enjoyed Scythe, but have a selection of different games, and am always open to new ones.

Cheers
aMUSEd82

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

yay! I want to play, considered buying the game myself but never bit the bullet.

I am a 30 + female with a 7 year old son, I am lucky enough to play quite a bit of boardgames with friends but are always looking for more people :)

Dela detta inlägg

Länk till inlägg
Dela på andra webbplatser

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Registrera ett nytt konto i våran gemenskap. Det är lätt!

Registrera ett nytt konto

Logga in

Redan medlem? Logga in här.

Logga in nu